How to Think Positive
How to Think Positive
It has been proven in numerous confirmed studies that power of our mind is overwhelming. When you have faith in something it is more likely to happen, unlike when you don’t have faith. To think positively you will anticipate happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action. Possibly one of the best advices someone can say to you is: “Think positive”. Never mind the situation that is ahead of you, thinking positive will only ease it. There is a difference between big expectations, because sometime they also bring big disappoints, and thinking positive. By thinking positive you are assured that good things will happen. And when someone has enough faith in themselves, nothing and no one can discourage them. Okay, enough for the introduction, lets get on some serious business; To think positive there are some steps you must overcome:
- Live and learn. Life doesn’t come with instructions, so you must accept that you are here to live your life, and to gain experience from your errors, or someone else’s errors. Of course it’s much easier if you learn your lessons from someone else’s errors, but not all things come that easy. Those with experience in life, have made errors before, from where they gained experience. But errors are made because they didn’t have experience. Take those errors as a lesson for you to become stronger, wiser and more experienced. When you take it that way, it is a positive way of thinking.
- Use your time. Don’t ever feel sorry for yourself no matter what happened in your past. Past is only there to teach you something, nothing else. Use your time in presence to make better future for yourself, your children, parents, etc. Always try to learn something new, something you will have use of and what you have already learned try to improve. By doing that you will not feel sorry for yourself, because you will not have time, and by doing that you will push your limits to continue with your life. It’s very simple, although the only one who is making it complex is usually you.
- Have faith in yourself. Always know that there is nothing you can’t do. Know that only those who believed in themselves succeeded in life. Whatever happens you must always believe in yourself. You are an unique, and no one can do things like you can, since you are unique. If you are unique, so is your will. Never forget that. It is a sign of your strength. Don’t ever back down and stop fulfilling your dreams, because when you look back you will see that the only one who is stopping you is .. yes – YOU!
- Always rise up. “What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger”. There is no shame in falling down, but rising up is essential if you want to continue with your life. Never forget that it is only a shame if you stay on the ground. You are strong if you get up, clean yourself and continue with your life smiling.
- Education and motivation. Always seek for more education, because it gives us self—motivation. Motivate yourself in different part of life and situations. Motivate yourself when you read someone’s novel, when you see good movie, or when you hear about big accomplishments.
For the end I left the most delicious part. This is what Rudyard Kipling left in testimonial for his son. If someone can achieve this, there is nothing he cannot do:
|“If you can keep your head when all about you|
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;If you can dream – and not make dreams your master;
If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stop and build ‘em up with wornout tools;If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings – nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run –
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And – which is more – you’ll be a Man my son!”
Okay, these are only some of the steps to think positive. Your body is only a tool, but your mind is the center of that tool. Your mind maintains, controls and moves your body. You will look the way you feel. This site is here to help you feel good and maintain positive thinking.